Thursday, 29 May 2003
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Cathaoirleach i gceannas ar 10.30 a.m.
- Business of Seanad. (1 speech)
I have received notice from Senator Morrissey that, on the motion for the Adjournment of the House today, he proposes to raise the following matter: The need for the Minister for Health and...
- Order of Business. (50 speeches)
The Order of Business today is No. 1, Protection of Employees (Fixed-Term Work) Bill 2003 – Order for Second Stage and Second Stage, to be taken at the conclusion of the Order of Business, with...
- Protection of Employees (Fixed-Term Work) Bill 2003: Order for Second Stage. (1 speech)
Bill entitled an Act to provide for the implementation of Directive No. 1999/70/EC of 28 June 1999, of the Council of the European Communities concerning the Framework Agreement on Fixed-Term...
- Protection of Employees (Fixed-Term Work) Bill 2003: Second Stage. (53 speeches)
Question proposed: "That the Bill be now read a Second Time."
- Companies (Auditing and Accountancy) Bill 2003: Report and Final Stages. (143 speeches)
Amendments Nos. 2 and 3 are related to amendment No. 1 and all may be discussed together.
- Adjournment Matters. - Mental Health Services. (2 speeches)
I thank the Minister of State at the Department of Health and Children, Deputy Tim O'Malley, for coming to the House today to give a report on unit 9 of James Connolly Memorial Hospital which is...
- Adjournment Matters. - School Accommodation. (2 speeches)
I thank the Minister of State at the Department of Education and Science, Deputy de Valera, for coming to the Seanad to take my matter on the Adjournment. This issue relates to Griffeen Valley...