Tuesday, 20 May 2003
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Cathaoirleach i gceannas ar 2.30 p.m.
- Business of Seanad. (1 speech)
I have received notice from Senator Mansergh that, on the motion for the Adjournment of the House today, he proposes to raise the following matter: The need for the Minister for Transport to...
- Order of Business. (103 speeches)
The Order of Business today is No. 2, Criminal Justice (Joint Investigation Teams) Bill 2003 – Committee Stage, to be taken at the conclusion of the Order of Business and conclude not later...
- Visit of Russian Delegation. (1 speech)
Before proceeding to the next item, I would like to welcome the delegation of the Federal Council of the Federal Assembly of the Russian Federation and the Russian ambassador, who have joined us...
- Criminal Justice (Joint Investigation Teams) Bill 2003: Committee Stage. (39 speeches)
- Criminal Justice (Public Order) Bill 2002: Committee Stage. (55 speeches)
Section 1 agreed to.
- Adjournment Matter. - Facilities at State Airports. (2 speeches)
Older people and those with some disability like to be as mobile as possible for as long as possible. If one boards a bus in the middle of the day it is full of older people. Older people make...