Wednesday, 1 November 2006
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Leas-Cheann Comhairle i gceannasar 2.30 p.m.
- Ceisteanna — Questions (0 speeches)
- Priority Questions (0 speeches)
Hospitals Building Programme.
- Hospitals Building Programme. (6 speeches)
Question 82: To ask the Minister for Health and Children if she is satisfied that the selection process for the new national tertiary children hospital was rigorous, transparent and equitable...
- Hospital Services. (6 speeches)
Question 83: To ask the Minister for Health and Children if her attention has been drawn to the fact that the number of children with diabetes being treated by the paediatric diabetes unit at...
- Infectious Diseases. (6 speeches)
Question 84: To ask the Minister for Health and Children the measures she is taking to ascertain the true extent of serious infections and fatalities from MRSA; the further measures she will...
- Care of the Elderly. (10 speeches)
Question 85: To ask the Minister for Health and Children the steps she has taken to ensure the publication of the Leas Cross report on deaths in Leas Cross by Professor O'Neill; and if she will...
- Ambulance Service. (10 speeches)
Question 86: To ask the Minister for Health and Children if her Department will provide adequate funding for the transport needs of older and ill people requiring essential hospital...
- Other Questions (0 speeches)
- Hospital Services. (12 speeches)
Question 87: To ask the Minister for Health and Children the status of plans to move inpatient surgery from the County Hospital, Roscommon; and if she will make a statement on the matter. ...
- Primary Care Services. (4 speeches)
Question 88: To ask the Minister for Health and Children the progress on the delivery of the network of primary care centres promised in the programme for Government; and if she will make a...
- Adjournment Debate Matters (1 speech)
I wish to advise the House of the following matters in respect of which notice has been given under Standing Order 21 and the name of the Member in each case: (1) Deputy McHugh — to discuss...
- Leaders' Questions (33 speeches)
Later today the House will debate Report Stage of the Health (Nursing Homes) (Amendment) Bill 2006. My colleague, Deputy Twomey, has consistently raised the concern about certain provisions in...
- Visit of US Delegation. (1 speech)
Before proceeding with Taoiseach's Questions, I would like on my own behalf and on behalf of the Members of Dáil Éireann to extend a céad míle fáilte to Ambassador Foley from the United...
- Ceisteanna — Questions (Resumed) (0 speeches)
Office of the Attorney General.
- Office of the Attorney General. (29 speeches)
Question 1: To ask the Taoiseach if he will make a statement in regard to the Sullivan report on events in the Office of the Attorney General leading up to the A case. [28238/06]
- Requests to move Adjournment of Dáil under Standing Order 31 (4 speeches)
Before coming to the Order of Business, I propose to deal with a number of notices under Standing Order 31.
- Order of Business (69 speeches)
It is proposed to take No. 11, Health (Nursing Homes) Amendment Bill 2006 — Report and Final Stages, resumed; and No. 12, Citizens Information Bill 2006, Second Stage, resumed. It is proposed,...
- Health (Nursing Homes) (Amendment) Bill 2006: Report Stage (Resumed) (29 speeches)
Debate resumed on amendment No. 8:
- Private Members' Business (0 speeches)
Planning and Development (Amendment) Bill 2006: Second Stage.
- Adjournment Debate (0 speeches)
- Climate Change. (4 speeches)
The Stern Review on the Economics of Climate Change, published yesterday, marks a significant milestone in global co-operation. The report should be compulsory reading for every Government in...
- Consular Services. (7 speeches)
I wish to share time with Deputy Gregory.
- Community Employment Schemes. (5 speeches)
At a recent occupational health and safety summit, the Minister of State at the Department of Enterprise, Trade and Employment with responsibility for labour affairs, Deputy Killeen, made a...
- Railway Stations. (2 speeches)
I thank the Ceann Comhairle for allowing me to raise this matter. There are six train stations in my constituency. Kildare North would generally be regarded as being in the heart of the...