Tuesday, 5 March 2019
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Leas-Chathaoirleach i gceannas ar 14:30:00
- Gnó an tSeanaid - Business of Seanad (1 speech)
I have received notice from Senator Victor Boyhan that, on the motion for the Commencement of the House today, he proposes to raise the following matter:The need for the Minister for Transport,...
- Nithe i dtosach suíonna - Commencement Matters (0 speeches)
- Driver Test Waiting Lists (5 speeches)
As ever, the Minister, Deputy Ross, is very welcome. I always seem to be in the Chair to greet him, which I am glad to do.
- Educational Supports (4 speeches)
I welcome the Minister to the Chamber. On a recent trip to Limerick, I mentioned my interest in using artificial intelligence, social media and a digital strategy in educational supports. In...
- Defective Building Materials (4 speeches)
I thank the Minister of State for taking this matter. There has been recent media coverage about issues relating to boom time construction. I have been dealing with a group of residents in the...
- Mental Health Services (7 speeches)
The Minister of State, Deputy Finian McGrath, is very welcome as ever.
- Messages from Dáil (1 speech)
Dáil Éireann has passed the European Parliament Elections (Amendment) Bill 2019 on 28 February 2019, to which the agreement of Seanad Éireann is desired. Dáil Éireann...
- An tOrd Gnó - Order of Business (88 speeches)
The Order of Business is No. 1, Judicial Appointments Commission Bill 2017 - Committee Stage, resumed, to be taken at 4.45 p.m. and to adjourn at 7 p.m., if not previously concluded; and No. 2,...
- Judicial Appointments Commission Bill 2017: Committee Stage (Resumed) (93 speeches)
- The Future of Europe and the Value of European Union Membership to Ireland: Statements (25 speeches)
I welcome the Minister of State.