Tuesday, 12 March 2019
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Cathaoirleach i gceannas ar 12:00:00
- Gnó an tSeanaid - Business of Seanad (8 speeches)
I have received notice from Senator Kevin Humphreys that, on the motion for the Commencement of the House today, he proposes to raise the following matter:The need for the Minister for Education...
- Nithe i dtosach suíonna - Commencement Matters (0 speeches)
- Special Educational Needs Staff (6 speeches)
There is just one Commencement matter today. I thank the Minister of State, Deputy Doyle, for taking it under difficult circumstances of Brexit, travel and so on.
- An tOrd Gnó - Order of Business (74 speeches)
The Order of Business is No. 1, Withdrawal of the United Kingdom from the European Union (Consequential Provisions) Bill 2019 - Second Stage to be taken on the conclusion of the Order of Business...
- Withdrawal of the United Kingdom from the European Union (Consequential Provisions) Bill 2019: Second Stage (49 speeches)
Question proposed: "That the Bill be now read a Second Time."
- Gnó an tSeanaid - Business of Seanad (2 speeches)
I propose an amendment to the Order of Business, that No. 2a be taken after No. 2 without debate.
- Allocation of Time: Motion (1 speech)
I move: That, notwithstanding anything in the Standing Orders relative to Public Business, unless otherwise ordered, the Committee and Remaining Stages of the Withdrawal of the United Kingdom...
- Sitting Arrangements: Motion (3 speeches)
I move:That, notwithstanding anything in the Standing Orders relative to Public Business, the Seanad shall meet at 11.30 a.m. on Wednesday, 13th March, 2019 and at 10.30 a.m. on Thursday, 14th...