Wednesday, 27 March 2019
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Cathaoirleach i gceannas ar 10:30:00
- Gnó an tSeanaid - Business of Seanad (1 speech)
I have received notice from Senator Martin Conway that, on the motion for the Commencement of the House today, he proposes to raise the following matter:The need for the Minister of State at the...
- Nithe i dtosach suíonna - Commencement Matters (0 speeches)
- Speech and Language Therapy Provision (8 speeches)
I welcome the Minister of State. Tá fáilte romhat, a Aire-Stáit agus gabh mo leithscéal.
- Home Loan Scheme (4 speeches)
I welcome the Minister of State, Deputy Cannon, to the House. I will be brief. This matter relates to the Rebuilding Ireland home loans scheme, of which the Minister of State will be fully...
- Schools Building Projects Status (4 speeches)
I raise the issue of accommodation at Sacred Heart secondary school in Clonakilty, County Cork. I have been involved in this matter for the past few years. This vibrant school has nearly 550...
- An tOrd Gnó - Order of Business (109 speeches)
The Order of Business is No. 1, Land and Conveyancing Law Reform (Amendment) Bill 2019 - Order for Second Stage and Second Stage, to be taken at 12.45 p.m. and to adjourn no later than 2.30 p.m.,...
- Public Authorities and Utility Undertakings (Contract Preparation and Award Criteria) Bill 2019: First Stage (6 speeches)
I move:That leave be granted to introduce a Bill entitled an Act to give further effect to Directive 2014/24/EU of the European Parliament and of the Council of 26 February 2014 and to Directive...
- Land and Conveyancing Law Reform (Amendment) Bill 2019: Order for Second Stage (1 speech)
- Land and Conveyancing Law Reform (Amendment) Bill 2019: Second Stage (8 speeches)
Question proposed: "That the Bill be now read a Second Time."
- Period Poverty: Motion (16 speeches)
I move:That Seanad Éireann: notes that:— the average woman, or anyone who experiences periods, will have 507 periods from age 12 to 51, for roughly 39 years of her life; — in...
- Dealing with the Past in Northern Ireland: Statements (13 speeches)
I welcome the Tánaiste and Minister for Foreign Affairs and Trade, Deputy Simon Coveney, to the House. Before we begin, I welcome Órfhlaith Begley, MP for West Tyrone, and Catherine...
- Protection of Employment (Measures to Counter False Self-Employment) Bill 2018: Committee Stage (109 speeches)