Thursday, 28 March 2019
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Cathaoirleach i gceannas ar 10:30:00
- Gnó an tSeanaid - Business of Seanad (1 speech)
I have received notice from Senator Frank Feighan that, on the motion for the Commencement of the House today, he proposes to raise the following matters:The need for the Minister for Transport,...
- Nithe i dtosach suíonna - Commencement Matters (0 speeches)
- Rail Network (4 speeches)
Cuirim fáilte roimh an Aire Stáit.
- Organ Donation Data (11 speeches)
I thank my county colleague for coming before the House to take this matter on behalf of the Minister. I raised it over six months ago and I raise it again today. Two weeks ago, I tabled the...
- Local Authority Boundaries (6 speeches)
I welcome the Minister of State, Deputy Finian McGrath. I was listening to a similar debate with Deputy Mattie McGrath in the other House recently. Without pre-empting the debate, I ask Senator...
- Regional Development Funding (6 speeches)
Cuirim fáilte roimh an Aire Stáit. The Minister of State, Deputy O'Donovan, is my namesake. I call Senator Gallagher who has four minutes.
- Teachtaireachtaí ón Dáil - Messages from Dáil (1 speech)
Dáil Éireann passed the Civil Registration Bill on 27 March 2019, to which the agreement of Seanad Éireann is desired. Dáil Éireann passed the Aircraft Noise (Dublin...
- Order of Business (49 speeches)
The Order of Business is No. 1, Private Members' business, Civil Liability (Capping of General Damages) Bill 2019 - Second Stage, to be taken at 12.45 p.m. with the time allocated for the debate...
- Visit of Kazakhstani Delegation (1 speech)
I am sure that Members will join me in welcoming the ambassador of Kazakhstan to the United Kingdom and Ireland, His Excellency Mr. Erlan Idrissov, who is accompanied by the honorary consul of...
- Civil Liability (Capping of General Damages Bill) 2019: Second Stage (61 speeches)
I welcome the Minister.