Thursday, 7 March 2019
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Leas-Chathaoirleach i gceannas ar 10:30:00
- Gnó an tSeanaid - Business of Seanad (1 speech)
I have received notice from Senator Colette Kelleher that, on the motion for the Commencement of the House today, she proposes to raise the following matter:The need for the Minister for Health...
- Nithe i dtosach suíonna - Commencement Matters (0 speeches)
- Abortion Services Provision (5 speeches)
I welcome the Minister of State. Since the passing of legislation to regulate termination of pregnancy, early medical abortion has, for the most part, been provided to women by general...
- Transport Costs (13 speeches)
As ever, I welcome the Minister, Deputy Ross.
- Message from Dáil (1 speech)
Dáil Éireann has passed the Withdrawal of the United Kingdom from the European Union (Consequential Provisions) Bill 2019 on 6 March 2019, to which the agreement of Seanad Éireann...
- An tOrd Gnó - Order of Business (100 speeches)
I call on the Leader to outline what is proposed for today.
- Sitting Arrangements: Motion (1 speech)
I move:That, notwithstanding anything in the Standing Orders relative to Public Business, the Seanad shall meet at 12 noon on Tuesday, 12th March, 2019 and the Order of Business shall be proposed...
- National Children's Hospital: Statements (75 speeches)
I am very grateful for the opportunity to update the Seanad on the new children's hospital project. Over the past number of weeks there has been significant debate and discussion regarding the...