Thursday, 28 February 2019
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Leas-Chathaoirleach i gceannas ar 10:30:00
- Gnó an tSeanaid - Business of Seanad (1 speech)
I have received notice from Senator Máire Devine that, on the motion for the Commencement of the House today, she proposes to raise the following matter:The need for the Minister for Health...
- Nithe i dtosach suíonna - Commencement Matters (0 speeches)
- Mental Health Policy (4 speeches)
For more than one year, the Oireachtas Committee on the Future of Mental Health Care, of which I was a member, carried out a great deal of work investigating the services in place our country,...
- Garda Deployment (5 speeches)
I welcome the Minister of State, Deputy O'Donovan.
- Office of Public Works Properties (4 speeches)
I am raising the issue of vacant property owned by the OPW. This first came to my attention some months ago when I found that in the Blarney area there was a house that had previously been used...
- An tOrd Gnó - Order of Business (33 speeches)
The Order of Business is No. 1, motion regarding the Committee on Climate Action, to be taken on the conclusion of the Order of Business, without debate, and No. 2, statements on the National...
- Health (Exemption of Charges for Involuntary Psychiatric Patients) (Amendment) Bill 2019: First Stage (6 speeches)
I move:That leave be granted to introduce a Bill entitled an Act to amend the Health Act 1970 to exclude involuntarily detained psychiatric patients from any in-patient fees.
- Special Committee on Climate Action: Motion (1 speech)
I move:That, in relation to the Special Committee on Climate Action —(a) the Order of 4th July, 2018, appointing the Committee (as amended by Order of the Seanad of 29th January, 2019), is...
- National Training Fund: Statements (10 speeches)
I am grateful for this opportunity to discuss the National Training Fund. This is an important and worthwhile fund and I will give the House as much information as I can on it. Funding is...