Thursday, 14 February 2019
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Leas-Chathaoirleach i gceannas ar 10:30:00
- Gnó an tSeanaid - Business of Seanad (1 speech)
I have received notice from Senator Colette Kelleher that, on the motion for the Commencement of the House today, she proposes to raise the following matter:The need for the Minister for...
- Nithe i dtosach suíonna - Commencement Matters (0 speeches)
- Traveller Education (5 speeches)
I raise the matter of reduced hours timetables imposed by schools on Traveller children and young people. This approach is not new, but national Traveller organisations such as the Irish...
- Primary Medical Certificates (10 speeches)
I welcome the Minister of State at the Department of Justice and Equality, Deputy Stanton, to the House.
- Property Tax Review (4 speeches)
Senator Boyhan has the next Commencement matter. He has four minutes to outline his case.
- Visit of Sierra Leonean Delegation (1 speech)
I am sure Members of the House will wish to join with me in welcoming Dr. Alie Kabba, the Minister for Foreign Affairs and International Co-operation of Sierra Leone, who is accompanied by the...
- Nithe i dtosach suíonna (Atógáil) - Commencement Matters (Resumed) (0 speeches)
- Property Tax Review (6 speeches)
I join the Cathaoirleach in welcoming our distinguished visitors to Leinster House. It is good they are here. We were discussing the local property tax. Senator Boyhan is about to head off to...
- An tOrd Gnó - Order of Business (30 speeches)
The Order of Business is No. 1, statements on progress in relation to climate action, to be taken at 1 p.m., with contributions of group spokespersons not to exceed ten minutes each and those of...
- Progress in Relation to Climate Change: Statements (29 speeches)
I am delighted to have this opportunity to speak to Senators again as a follow-up to my annual transition statement in December of last year. It is important to restate the long-term policy...