Tuesday, 12 February 2019
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Cathaoirleach i gceannas ar 14:30:00
- Gnó an tSeanaid - Business of Seanad (1 speech)
I have received notice from Senator Martin Conway that, on the motion for the Commencement of the House today, he proposes to raise the following matter:The need for the Minister for Education...
- Nithe i dtosach suíonna - Commencement Matters (0 speeches)
- Broadband Service Provision (5 speeches)
I welcome the Minister to the House. It is always great when a senior Minister comes in to deal with this type of very serious issue. I do not want to give its name, but a small school in west...
- Garda Stations (7 speeches)
I welcome the Minister of State, Deputy Stanton, back to the House.
- Passport Applications (7 speeches)
I welcome the Minister of State at the Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade, Deputy McEntee.
- Housing Provision (10 speeches)
Last Saturday I marched with the communities of Sandymount, Ringsend and Irishtown on Pearse Street because of the fear of the loss of social and affordable units within them. Last week there...
- An tOrd Gnó - Order of Business (253 speeches)
The Order of Business is No. 1, Judicial Appointments Commission Bill 2017 - Committee Stage, resumed, to be taken at 5.15 p.m. and to adjourn at 7 p.m. if not previously concluded; and No. 2,...
- Gnó an tSeanaid - Business of Seanad (8 speeches)
Before we move on to No. 1, I call on the Leader of the House to make an announcement.
- Judicial Appointments Commission Bill 2017: Committee Stage (Resumed) (79 speeches)
We have concluded amendment No. 86d and we will move on to amendment No. 86e, proposing a new section, in the names of Senators McDowell, Boyhan and Craughwell. It has already been discussed...
- Personal Injuries Assessment Board (Amendment) (No. 2) Bill 2018: Second Stage (11 speeches)
I welcome the Minister to the House. She has the floor of the House.