Wednesday, 20 February 2019
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Leas-Chathaoirleach i gceannas ar 10:30:00
- Gnó an tSeanaid - Business of Seanad (1 speech)
I have received notice from Senator Jennifer Murnane O'Connor that, on the motion for the Commencement of the House today, she proposes to raise the following matter:The need for the Minister for...
- Nithe i dtosach suíonna - Commencement Matters (0 speeches)
- Dental Services Waiting Lists (5 speeches)
I welcome the Minister of State, Deputy Helen McEntee, to the House.
- Special Educational Needs Service Provision (4 speeches)
Cuirim fáilte roimh an Aire Stáit. Teastaíonn uaim ceist a ardú ar luaigh mé ar an Ord Gnó sa Teach seo ar 6 Feabhra. I raise an issue which I mentioned briefly...
- Coastal Protection (4 speeches)
Cuirim fáilte roimh an Aire Stáit go dtí an Teach. I am absolutely delighted the Minister of State, Deputy Moran, has come to the House to deal with this Commencement matter. The...
- An tOrd Gnó - Order of Business (227 speeches)
The Order of Business is No. 1, motion regarding report of the Committee on Procedure and Privileges concerning amendments to Standing Orders 19, 20, 51 and 65, to be taken on the conclusion of...
- Business of Seanad (1 speech)
Before proceeding with item No. 1, I welcome to the Public Gallery Councillor Pa O'Driscoll, Simone Kavanagh and all our visitors. They are very welcome.
- Report of Committee on Procedure and Privileges on the amendment of Standing Orders 19, 20, 51 and 65: Motion (3 speeches)
I move:That the report be adopted and laid before the House.
- Criminal Law (Sexual Offences) (Amendment) Bill 2018: Committee and Remaining Stages (4 speeches)
Sections 1 to 6, inclusive, agreed to.
- Gnó an tSeanaid - Business of Seanad (8 speeches)
Notwithstanding anything in today's Order of Business, it is proposed that No. 4 will be taken at 7 p.m. and will adjourn no later than 9 p.m., if not previously concluded.
- Judicial Appointments Commission Bill 2017: Committee Stage (Resumed) (112 speeches)
- Visit of Maltese Delegation (1 speech)
Before I call in the Minister to possibly agree with Senator McDowell, which would be a momentous occasion, I am sure Members of the House will wish to join me in welcoming from Mr. Carmelo...
- Judicial Appointments Commission Bill 2017: Committee Stage (Resumed) (7 speeches)
- Gnó an tSeanaid - Business of Seanad (3 speeches)
I call the Acting Leader to make an announcement.
- National Minimum Wage (Protection of Employee Tips) Bill 2017: Committee Stage (74 speeches)
Section 1 agreed to.