Tuesday, 19 February 2019
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Leas-Chathaoirleach i gceannas ar 14:30:00
- Gnó an tSeanaid - Business of Seanad (1 speech)
I have received notice from Senator Neale Richmond that, on the motion for the Commencement of the House today, he proposes to raise the following matter:The need for the Minister for Children...
- Nithe i dtosach suíonna - Commencement Matters (0 speeches)
- Early Years Sector (7 speeches)
I am delighted to welcome the Minister of State at the Department of Housing, Planning and Local Government, Deputy Phelan, to the House. I appreciate his taking this Commencement matter on...
- Foreign Direct Investment (11 speeches)
I thank the Minister for attending in order to deal with this matter. We were very happy to have her in the west last week for the launch of the west regional enterprise plan to 2020. That was...
- Drug Treatment Programmes Policy (8 speeches)
I thank the Minister of State for being here. I raise the issue of drug policy reform and the progress of the work of the Department of Health working group examining alternative approaches to...
- Heritage Sites (4 speeches)
I welcome the Minister of State to the House and thank him for taking time to be here. On behalf of the people of Castleblayney, I seek the Minister of State's help and assistance in addressing...
- An tOrd Gnó - Order of Business (156 speeches)
The Order of Business is No. 1, Judicial Appointments Commission Bill 2017 - Committee Stage, resumed, to be taken at 4.45 p.m. and to adjourn at 7 p.m., if not previously concluded; and No. 2,...
- Judicial Appointments Commission Bill 2017: Committee Stage (Resumed) (167 speeches)
- Personal Injuries Assessment Board (Amendment) (No. 2) Bill 2018: Committee and Remaining Stages (6 speeches)
Sections 1 to 15, inclusive, agreed to.