Wednesday, 6 February 2019
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Leas-Chathaoirleach i gceannas ar 10:30:00
- Gnó an tSeanaid - Business of Seanad (1 speech)
I have received notice from Senator Keith Swanick that, on the motion for the Commencement of the House today, he proposes to raise the following matter:The need for the Minister for Health to...
- Nithe i dtosach suíonna - Commencement Matters (0 speeches)
- General Practitioner Contracts (4 speeches)
I welcome the Minister to the House. I have asked him here today to discuss the state of negotiations with general practitioners regarding a new contract, to outline a timetable for the reversal...
- Health Services Staff Remuneration (4 speeches)
I need to raise with the Minister of State the failure of the Department and the HSE to honour the public service stability agreement, PSSA. It is deeply ironic that, at a time when the Minister...
- Hospitals Building Programme (4 speeches)
I seek an update from the Minister of State on the planned new 50-bed unit for Portiuncula University Hospital in Ballinasloe. I have been raising this issue for some time. I first met the then...
- Post Office Network (4 speeches)
This issue relates to the post office network. I have been endeavouring to raise it in the House since November. I am delighted to have the opportunity to do so today. I understand and...
- Gnó an tSeanaid - Business of Seanad (13 speeches)
Before I call the Leader, I remind Members of the need for debate on the Order of Business to proceed in an orderly manner. Members should not interrupt when another Member has been called to speak.
- An tOrd Gnó - Order of Business (170 speeches)
I now call on the Leader to outline the business that is proposed for today.
- Parental Leave (Amendment) Bill 2017: Committee Stage (48 speeches)
I welcome the Minister of State at the Department of Justice and Equality, Deputy Stanton.
- Data Sharing and Governance Bill 2018: [Seanad Bill amended by the Dáil] Report and Final Stages (85 speeches)
This is a Seanad Bill which has been amended by the Dáil. In accordance with Standing Order 148, it is deemed to have passed its First, Second and Third Stages in the Seanad and is placed...
- Commission of Investigation into Mother and Baby Homes: Statements (25 speeches)
I welcome the Minister for Children and Youth Affairs, Deputy Katherine Zappone.
- Community and Rural Support Schemes: Statements (17 speeches)
I welcome the Minister of State at the Department of Rural and Community Development, Deputy Seán Canney, to the House.
- Hallmarking (Amendment) Bill 2016: Committee and Remaining Stages (8 speeches)
The Minister, Deputy Humphreys, is very welcome back yet again to the House.