Thursday, 28 May 2015
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Cathaoirleach i gceannas ar 10:30:00
- Business of Seanad (1 speech)
I have notice from Senator James Heffernan that, on the motion for the Commencement of the House today, he proposes to raise the following matter: The need for the Minister for the Environment,...
- Commencement Matters (0 speeches)
- Waste Disposal (8 speeches)
I welcome the Minister of State. There was confusion within the Department of the Environment, Community and Local Government yesterday when I proposed this item. It did not understand whether...
- Scéimeanna Teanga (4 speeches)
Cuirim céad fáilte roimh an Aire Stáit. Tá brón orm gur tharraing mé isteach sa Seanad inniu é, ach bhraith mé nach raibh an dara rogha agam mar gur chur...
- Departmental Staff Remuneration (5 speeches)
I welcome the Minister of State, Deputy Kevin Humphreys.
- Flood Prevention Measures (5 speeches)
I welcome the Minister of State, Deputy Simon Harris.
- Order of Business (104 speeches)
The Order of Business is No. 1, motion re the Companies Act 2014 (Section 1313) Regulations 2015, back from committee, to be taken without debate on the conclusion of the Order of Business; No....
- Aer Lingus Share Disposal: Statements (66 speeches)
The motion for the sale of the 25.1% share in Aer Lingus is being debated in the other House. It is a financial matter and a financial decision. As Members will be aware, this House does not...
- Companies Act 2014 (Section 1313) Regulations 2015: Motion (1 speech)
I move: That Seanad Éireann approves the following Regulations in draft:Companies Act 2014 (Section 1313) Regulations 2015,copies of which have been laid in draft form before Seanan...
- Statute Law Revision Bill 2015: Second Stage (21 speeches)
Question proposed: "That the Bill be now read a Second Time."
- Children (Amendment) Bill 2015: Committee Stage (65 speeches)
I welcome the Minister for Children and Youth Affairs, Deputy Reilly.