Tuesday, 26 May 2015
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Cathaoirleach i gceannas ar 14:30:00
- Business of Seanad (1 speech)
I have notice from Senator Lorraine Higgins that, on the motion for the Commencement of the House today, she proposes to raise the following matter: The need for the Minister for Education and...
- Commencement Matters (0 speeches)
- Schools Building Projects Status (5 speeches)
I welcome the Minister of State at the Department of Education and Skills, Deputy Damien English. Senator Higgins has four minutes.
- Bioenergy Strategy Implementation (4 speeches)
I welcome the Minister for Communications, Energy and Natural Resources, Deputy Alex White, to the House. As line Minister for this important policy area, I look forward to his response. I have...
- Wind Energy Guidelines (4 speeches)
Cuirim fáilte roimh an Aire Stáit ach bhí mé ag súil leis an Aire Ó Ceallaigh. I was hoping the Minister for the Environment, Community and Local Government would...
- Services for People with Disabilities (5 speeches)
I welcome to the House the Minister of State at the Department of Health, Deputy Kathleen Lynch.
- Order of Business (175 speeches)
The Order of Business is No. 1, motion re referral to committee of the Companies Act 2014 (Section 1313) Regulations 2015, to be taken without debate on the conclusion of the Order of Business;...
- Central Bank (Emergency Powers) (Variable Interest Rates) Bill 2015: First Stage (6 speeches)
I move: That leave be granted to introduce a Bill entitled an Act to empower the Central Bank to direct banks to reduce mortgage interest rates chargeable in respect of the holders of variable...
- Companies Act 2014 (Section 1313) Regulations 2015: Referral to Joint Committee (1 speech)
I move: That the proposal that Seanad Éireann approve the following Regulations in draft:Companies Act 2014 (Section 1313) Regulations 2015,copies of which have been laid in draft form...
- Customs Bill 2014: Second Stage (10 speeches)
Question proposed: "That the Bill be now read a Second Time."
- National Drugs Strategy: Statements (24 speeches)
I welcome the Minister of State, Deputy Aodhán Ó Ríordáin.