Thursday, 14 May 2015
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Cathaoirleach i gceannas ar 10:30:00
- Business of Seanad (1 speech)
I have notice from Senator Hildegarde Naughton that, on the motion for the Commencement of the House today, she proposes to raise the following matter:The need for the Minister for Foreign...
- Commencement Matters (0 speeches)
- International Agreements (4 speeches)
I welcome the Minister to the House. The European Convention on Human Rights, which was drafted in 1950 and has been in force since 1953, has had a very positive effect on the lives of...
- Road Projects Status (4 speeches)
I thank the Cathaoirleach for allowing me the opportunity to raise this important matter. I welcome the Minister, Deputy Paschal Donohoe, back to his alma mater. I am disappointed for once that...
- Order of Business (97 speeches)
The Order of Business is No. 1, Children (Amendment) Bill 2015, Order for Second Stage and Second Stage, to be taken at 12.45 p.m., with contributions from group spokespersons not to exceed eight...
- Children (Amendment) Bill 2015: Order for Second Stage (1 speech)
- Children (Amendment) Bill 2015: Second Stage (14 speeches)
Question proposed: "That the Bill be now read a Second Time."