Wednesday, 6 May 2015
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Leas-Chathaoirleach i gceannas ar 14:30:00
- Business of Seanad (5 speeches)
I have notice from Senator Marie Moloney that, on the motion for the Commencement of the House today, she proposes to raise the following matter: The need for the Minster of State with...
- Commencement Matters (0 speeches)
- Public Procurement Contracts (10 speeches)
I thank the Minister of State for coming to the House to take this matter. In anticipation of his answer, I know what he is going to say about cost savings in the public sector and note that I...
- Seaweed Harvesting Licences (5 speeches)
I welcome the Minister of State, Deputy Coffey, to the House. I now call Senator Ó Clochartaigh. Ar aghaidh leat.
- Order of Business (61 speeches)
The Order of Business is No. 64, motion 15, to be taken at 4.45 p.m., with the time allocated for the debate not to exceed two hours; and No. 1, statements on the spring economic statement, to be...
- Appointment of Receivers: Motion (40 speeches)
I move: That Seanad Éireann:- notes that Irish lending and credit institutions are increasingly appointing receivers over mortgaged property, either through the power of appointment...
- Spring Economic Statement: Statements (73 speeches)
I welcome the Minister of State, Deputy Simon Harris.