Thursday, 7 May 2015
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Cathaoirleach i gceannas ar 10:30:00
- Business of Seanad (1 speech)
I have notice from Senator Lorraine Higgins that, on the motion for the Commencement of the House today, she proposes to raise the following matter: The need for the Minister for Communications,...
- Commencement Matters (0 speeches)
- Cyberbullying Issues (5 speeches)
I welcome the Minister for Communications, Energy and Natural Resources, Deputy Alex White, to the House.
- Mental Health Services Provision (12 speeches)
I welcome the Minister of State, Deputy Kevin Humphreys, to the House.
- School Transport Provision (2 speeches)
I welcome the Minister to the House. My topic relates to school transport and the situation facing one particular family in County Cavan. The family had applied online for school transport and...
- Order of Business (57 speeches)
The Order of Business is No. 1, Sport Ireland Bill 2014 - Report and Final Stages, to be taken at 12.45 p.m. and to conclude not later than 2.30 p.m.; and No. 2, statements on Europe Day and the...
- Sport Ireland Bill 2014: Report and Final Stages (37 speeches)
Bill received for final consideration.
- Europe Day and European Commission Work Programme: Statements (9 speeches)
I welcome the Minister of State at the Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade, Deputy Dara Murphy.
- EU Scrutiny Work Programme 2015: Motion (3 speeches)
I move: That Seanad Éireann adopts the 'EU Scrutiny Work Programme 2015, Joint Committees' Priorities' which was laid before Seanad Éireann on 9 April 2015 by the Joint Committee on...