Tuesday, 25 January 2011
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Cathaoirleach i gceannas ar 2.30 p.m.
- Business of Seanad (1 speech)
I have received notice from Senator Jim Walsh that, on the motion for the Adjournment of the House today, he proposes to raise the following matter: The need for the Minister for Justice and Law...
- Order of Business (135 speeches)
The Order of Business is No. a1, motion re Diseases of Animals Acts, to be taken without debate at the conclusion of the Order of Business, and No. 1, Student Support Bill 2008 — Committee and...
- Diseases of Animals Act: Motion (1 speech)
I move: That Seanad Éireann resolves that section 17A (inserted by section 2(1) of the Diseases of Animals (Amendment) Act 2001 (No. 3 of 2001)) of the Diseases of Animals Act 1966 (No. 6 of...
- Student Support Bill 2008: Committee Stage (20 speeches)
Sections Nos. 1 to 6, inclusive, agreed to.
- Fourteenth Report of Committee of Selection: Motion (3 speeches)
The Committee of Selection reports that it has discharged Senator Joe O'Toole from membership of the Committee on Members' Interest at his own request. I move: "That the Report be laid before the...
- Student Support Bill 2008: Committee Stage (Resumed) and Remaining Stages (29 speeches)
- Adjournment Matters (0 speeches)
- Legal Profession (5 speeches)
I welcome the Minister of State to respond to this Adjournment matter which concerns the report of the Competition Authority on the legal fees charged by barristers and solicitors. In the past...