Tuesday, 18 January 2011
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Cathaoirleach i gceannas ar 2.30 p.m.
- Business of Seanad (1 speech)
I have notice from Senator Brian Ó Domhnaill that, on the motion for the Adjournment of the House today, he proposes to raise the following matter: The need for the Minister for the Environment,...
- Order of Business (197 speeches)
The Order of Business is No. 1, Student Support Bill 2008 — Second Stage (resumed), to be taken at the conclusion of the Order of Business and adjourn at 5.15 p.m., if not previously concluded,...
- Student Support Bill 2008: Second Stage (Resumed). (31 speeches)
Question again proposed: "That the Bill be now read a Second Time."
- Welfare of Greyhounds Bill 2010: Order for Second Stage (1 speech)
Bill entitled an Act to provide for the welfare of greyhounds, regulate the operation of greyhound breeding establishments and establish a register of greyhound breeding establishments.
- Welfare of Greyhounds Bill 2010: Second Stage (11 speeches)
Question proposed: "That the Bill be now read a Second Time."
- Adjournment Matter (0 speeches)
- Local Authority Charges (3 speeches)
I apologise for being late. I was at a meeting which was going on. I apologise to the Minister of State and to the Leas-Chathaoirleach. My matter relates to an issue concerning many businesses...