Wednesday, 12 January 2011
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Cathaoirleach i gceannas ar 14.30 p.m.
- Business of Seanad (1 speech)
I have notice from Senator Maria Corrigan that, on the motion for the Adjournment of the House today, she proposes to raise the following matter: The need for the Minister for Justice and Law...
- Order of Business (175 speeches)
The Order of Business is No. 1, motion re the Business of the Seanad, to be taken without debate at the conclusion of the Order of Business; No. 2, Student Support Bill 2008 - Second Stage, to be...
- Allocation of Time: Motion. (1 speech)
I move: "That, in each sitting until the adjournment of the Seanad for the Easter recess, the Leader of the House be called to reply to the Order of Business no later than 55 minutes after the...
- Student Support Bill 2008: Second Stage (11 speeches)
Question proposed: "That the Bill be now read a Second Time."
- Water Services: Motion (31 speeches)
I welcome the Minister for the Environment, Heritage and Local Government, Deputy Gormley, to the House.
- Adjournment Matters (0 speeches)
- Mental Capacity and Guardianship Legislation (4 speeches)
I welcome the Minister of State, Deputy Moloney, and thank the Cathaoirleach for giving me the opportunity to raise this very important issue. I record my regard for the work the Minister of...
- Insurance Industry (6 speeches)
I wish to share time with Senator O'Reilly.
- Carbon Monoxide Legislation (3 speeches)
Cuirim fáilte roimh an Aire Stáit. Ba mhaith liom an rún seo a phlé. Carbon monoxide is an odourless product. In recent times many fatalities have resulted from carbon monoxide poisoning....