Wednesday, 26 January 2011
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Cathaoirleach i gceannas ar 10.30 a.m.
- Order of Business (101 speeches)
The Order of Business is No. 1, Criminal Justice (Public Order) Bill 2010 — Second and Subsequent Stages, to be taken at the conclusion of the tributes to the late Séamus Dolan, which will be...
- Death of Former Member: Expressions of Sympathy (19 speeches)
I welcome Mrs Bríd Dolan and her 22 family members who have come to the Chamber to acknowledge and pay tribute to a great Irishman and a great friend, Séamus Dolan. It is with great sadness...
- Criminal Justice (Public Order) Bill 2010: Second Stage (10 speeches)
Question proposed: "That the Bill be now read a Second Time."
- Business of Seanad (2 speeches)
I propose an amendment to the Order of Business: "That Seanad Éireann sit until 2 p.m. to complete its deliberations on the Criminal Justice (Public Order) Bill 2010."
- Criminal Justice (Public Order) Bill 2010: Second Stage (Resumed) and Subsequent Stages (8 speeches)
Question again proposed: "That the Bill be now read a Second Time."
- National Monument at 14-16 Moore Street, Dublin: Statements (19 speeches)
I am very pleased to see that we have representatives of all seven signatories in the Visitors Gallery today. This is an historic day in some ways. I welcome them all. It is my pleasure to...