Wednesday, 19 January 2011
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Cathaoirleach i gceannas ar 10.30 a.m.
- Business of Seanad (1 speech)
I have received notice from Senator Jim Walsh that, on the motion for the Adjournment of the House today, he proposes to raise the following matter: The need for the Minister for Foreign Affairs...
- Order of Business (107 speeches)
The Order of Business is No. 1, Climate Change Response Bill 2010 - Second Stage (resumed), to be taken at the conclusion of the Order of Business and adjourn at 1.30 p.m., if not previously...
- Climate Change Response Bill 2010: Second Stage (Resumed) (114 speeches)
The following motion was moved on Thursday, 13 January 2011:
- Road Traffic Bill 2011: Order for Second Stage (1 speech)
Bill entitled an Act to amend and extend the Road Traffic Acts 1961 to 2010 and to provide for related matters.
- Road Traffic Bill 2011: Second Stage (14 speeches)
Question proposed: "That the Bill be now read a Second Time."
- Road Traffic Bill 2011: Committee Stage (70 speeches)
Section 1 agreed to.
- Road Traffic Bill 2011: Report Stage (5 speeches)
Before we commence, I remind Members that a Senator may speak only once on Report Stage, except the proposer of the amendment, who may reply to the discussion on the amendment. On Report Stage,...
- Business of Seanad (3 speeches)
As it is now past 5 p.m., I ask the Leader of the House to make a proposal.
- Road Traffic Bill 2011: Report Stage (Resumed) and Final Stage (15 speeches)
Debate resumed on amendment No. 1:
- Export-led Growth: Motion (61 speeches)
I move: That Seanad Éireann welcomes the Government's initiatives to support export led growth. I welcome the Minister of State, Deputy Conor Lenihan. The key message that should be sent from...
- Adjournment Matters (0 speeches)
- Foreign Conflicts (7 speeches)
I welcome the Minister of State and I am particularly pleased it is the Minister of State with responsibility for European affairs as some of what I have to say will look to elicit the support of...
- Mental Health Services (4 speeches)
Cuirim fáilte roimh an Aire Stáit, an Teachta Roche. In welcoming the opportunity to raise the importance of mental health in society, I call for a unified, collective approach to growing...
- Air Services (6 speeches)
The Minister of State might also mention to the Minister of State, Deputy Moloney, my concern that he has not mentioned the current building programme for mental health services in Letterkenny....