Thursday, 20 January 2011
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Cathaoirleach i gceannas ar 10.30 a.m.
- Business of Seanad (1 speech)
I have received notice from Senator Paschal Donohoe that, on the Adjournment of the House today, he proposes to raise the following matter: The need for the Tánaiste and Minister for Education...
- Order of Business (147 speeches)
The Order of Business is No. 1, Communications (Retention of Data) Bill 2009 - Committee and Remaining Stages, to be taken at the conclusion of the Order of Business; No. 2, Bretton Woods...
- Communications (Retention of Data) Bill 2009: Committee and Remaining Stages (50 speeches)
I welcome the Minister of State, Deputy Peter Power.
- Bretton Woods Agreements (Amendment) Bill 2011: Second and Subsequent Stages (6 speeches)
Question proposed: "That the Bill be now read a Second Time."
- Bretton Woods Agreements (Amendment) Bill 2011: Motion for Earlier Signature (6 speeches)
I move: That, pursuant to subsection 2° of section 2 of Article 25 of the Constitution, Seanad Éireann concurs with the Government in a request to the President to sign the Bretton Woods...
- Adjournment Matter (0 speeches)
- Schools Building Projects (3 speeches)
I welcome the Minister of State at the Department of Education and Skills, Deputy Seán Haughey.