Wednesday, 30 June 2010
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Cathaoirleach i gceannas ar 10.30 a.m.
- Business of Seanad (1 speech)
I have received notice from Senator Pearse Doherty that, on the motion for the Adjournment of the House today, he proposes to raise the following matter: The need for the Minister for the...
- Order of Business (188 speeches)
The Order of Business is No. 1, report of Committee on Procedure and Privileges on procedure on personal explanations, to be taken without debate at the conclusion of the Order of Business; No....
- Committee on Procedure and Privileges: Motion (11 speeches)
I move: That the report of the Committee on Procedure and Privileges on Personal Explanations dated 29th June 2010 be laid before Seanad Éireann; that the report be printed; and that the report...
- Health (Amendment) (No. 2) Bill 2010: Order for Second Stage (1 speech)
Bill entitled an Act to amend the Health Act 1970 to provide for the charging of fees in respect of prescribed items dispensed by community pharmacy contractors to persons with full eligibility...
- Health (Amendment) (No. 2) Bill 2010: Second Stage (55 speeches)
Question proposed: "That the Bill be now read a Second Time."
- Health (Amendment) (No. 2) Bill 2010: Committee and Remaining Stages (28 speeches)
- Employers' Job Incentive Scheme: Motion (46 speeches)
I welcome the Minister of State, Deputy Áine Brady.
- Adjournment Matters (0 speeches)
- Water Supply (10 speeches)
I welcome the Minister of State. While the matter before the House is a local issue, it is one which is causing much distress and anxiety to a strong, rural Gaeltacht community, the community of...
- Social Welfare Benefits (7 speeches)
I wish Senator Ellis luck. If I were him, I would not hold my breath if the Athlone experience is any guide.