Wednesday, 2 June 2010
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Cathaoirleach i gceannas ar 10.30 a.m.
- Business of Seanad (1 speech)
I have received notice from Senator Niall Ó Brolcháin that, on the motion for the Adjournment of the House today, he propose to raise the following matter: The need for the Minister for Health...
- Order of Business (93 speeches)
The Order of Business is No. 1, Competition (Amendment) Bill 2010 - Second Stage, to be taken at the conclusion of the Order of Business and conclude not later than 2 p.m., if not previously...
- Personal Statement by Member (2 speeches)
Senator Callely wishes to make a personal statement. Before calling the Senator, I make it clear that I will not allow any debate on the matter. Once the personal explanation has been made, the...
- Competition (Amendment) Bill 2010: Second Stage (14 speeches)
Question proposed: "That the Bill be now read a Second Time."
- Whistleblowing in the Financial Sector: Statements (25 speeches)
I welcome the Minister of State.
- Adult Education: Motion (28 speeches)
I move: That Seanad Éireann commends the Government for its commitment to lifelong learning and upskilling, implementing policies in support of activation and training, skills development and...
- Interception of Gaza-bound Humanitarian Flotilla: Statements (48 speeches)
The Minister for Foreign Affairs is welcome.
- Adjournment Matters (0 speeches)
- Youth Services (2 speeches)
I welcome the Minister of State, Deputy Áine Brady. I am speaking about youth cafés and the way the service is delivered in Galway, in particular, but also right across the country. There are...
- Voluntary Housing Programmes (10 speeches)
I am glad to have the opportunity for the second time in a number of months to bring before the House the request made by Killavullen Housing Association Limited, Killavullen, County Cork, to...
- Waste Disposal (4 speeches)
Cuirim fáilte roimh an Aire Stáit. This Adjournment matter is self-explanatory and arises from a "Prime Time Investigates" television programme that was broadcast some weeks ago and to which I...