Tuesday, 15 June 2010
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Cathaoirleach i gceannas ar 14.30.
- Business of Seanad (1 speech)
I have received notice from Senator Jerry Buttimer that, on the motion for the Adjournment of the House today, he proposes to raise the following matter: The need for the Minister for Education...
- Order of Business (59 speeches)
The Order of Business is No. 1, motion re combating sexual abuse, the sexual exploitation of children and child pornography, to be taken without debate at the conclusion of the Order of Business;...
- Competition (Amendment) Bill 2010: Committee and Remaining Stages (4 speeches)
Sections 1 to 3, inclusive, agreed to.
- Competition (Amendment) Bill 2010: Motion for Earlier Signature (1 speech)
I move: That, pursuant to subsection 2° of section 2 of Article 25 of the Constitution, Seanad Éireann concurs with the Government in a request to the President to sign the Competition...
- Banking Reports: Statements (77 speeches)
I welcome the Minister of State, Deputy Mansergh.
- Adjournment Matter (0 speeches)
- Departmental Staff (5 speeches)
I thank the Cathaoirleach for permission to raise this matter. I listened to the Minister of State's wisdom about the Fine Gael approach to the economy. It is a pity the Government parties did...