Wednesday, 23 June 2010
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Cathaoirleach i gceannas ar 10.30 a.m.
- Business of Seanad (2 speeches)
On a point of order, it might be worthwhile for the Cathaoirleach to write a letter to Members of the House explaining that 12 Members need to be present in the Chamber before he can come in....
- Order of Business (99 speeches)
The Order of Business is No. 1, Criminal Justice (Psychoactive Substances) Bill 2010 - Order for Second Stage and Second Stage, to be taken at the conclusion of the Order of Business and conclude...
- Criminal Justice (Psychoactive Substances) Bill 2010: Order for Second Stage (1 speech)
Bill entitled an Act to prevent the misuse of dangerous or otherwise harmful psychoactive substances; to provide for offences relating to the sale, importation, exportation or advertisement of...
- Criminal Justice (Psychoactive Substances) Bill 2010: Second Stage (17 speeches)
Question proposed: "That the Bill be now read a Second Time."
- Merchant Shipping Bill 2009: Committee and Remaining Stages (38 speeches)
Section 1 agreed to.
- Environmental Protection: Motion (169 speeches)
I move: That Seanad Éireann calls on the Government to institute sufficient measures to ensure that the Irish environment is adequately protected and enhanced, particularly in relation to: -...
- Adjournment Matters (0 speeches)
- Health Services (7 speeches)
I welcome the Minister of State, Deputy Áine Brady. My matter is as follows: the need for the Minister for Health and Children, in light of serious questions which arise from the content of...
- Water Safety (5 speeches)
Before speaking to my Adjournment matter, I concur with everything Senator MacSharry said. It has been my experience - I will prove this - that HIQA is not independent and that the organisations...