Thursday, 24 June 2010
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Cathaoirleach i gceannas ar 10.30 a.m.
- Business of Seanad (1 speech)
I have received notice from Senator Paschal Donohoe that, on the motion for the Adjournment of the House today, he proposes to raise the following matter: The need for the Minister for Health and...
- Order of Business (163 speeches)
The Order of Business is No. 1, Electricity Regulation (Amendment) (Carbon Revenue Levy) Bill 2010 - Second Stage, to be taken at the conclusion of the Order of Business and conclude not later...
- Electricity Regulation (Amendment) (Carbon Revenue Levy) Bill 2010: Second Stage (32 speeches)
Question proposed: "That the Bill be now read a Second Time."
- Criminal Justice (Psychoactive Substances) Bill 2010: Committee and Remaining Stages (24 speeches)
The Minister is welcome.
- Adjournment Matters (0 speeches)
- Early Childhood Care and Education (3 speeches)
I welcome the Minister of State. The ECCE scheme is an excellent one under which young children have free access for one year to pre-school activity and programmes before they enter primary...
- Health Services (4 speeches)
I welcome the Minister of State, Deputy Áine Brady. After much hard work and effort by the local senior citizen committee and my colleagues the Minister, Deputy Brendan Smith, Deputy Rory...
- County Enterprise Boards (2 speeches)
Go raibh maith agat a Cathaoirleach chun seans a labhairt faoi an gá le airgead breise a thabhairt go dtí na mbord contae agus cathair fiontar. I was elected to Louth County Council last June...