Thursday, 1 July 2010
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Cathaoirleach i gceannas ar 10.30 a.m.
- Business of Seanad. (1 speech)
I have notice from Senator Jerry Buttimer that, on the motion for the Adjournment of the House today, he proposes to raise the following matter: The need for the Minister for Community, Equality...
- Order of Business. (191 speeches)
The Order of Business is No. 1, Health (Miscellaneous Provisions) Bill 2010 - Second Stage, to be taken at the conclusion of the Order of Business and to conclude not later than 2 p.m., with the...
- Health (Miscellaneous Provisions) Bill 2010: Second Stage (25 speeches)
Question proposed: "That the Bill be now read a Second Time."
- European Financial Stability Facility Bill 2010: Motion for Earlier Signature (3 speeches)
I move: That, pursuant to subsection 2° of section 2 of Article 25 of the Constitution, Seanad Éireann concurs with the Government in a request to the President to sign the European Financial...
- Adjournment Matters (0 speeches)
- Community Development (5 speeches)
Cuirim fáilte roimh an Aire Stáit. Ba mhaith liom buíochas a ghabháil leis an Cathaoirleach as ucht an deis seo a thabhairt dom an cheist seo a ardú ar an Athló. I welcome the Minister of...