Friday, 2 July 2010
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Cathaoirleach i gceannas ar 10.30 a.m.
- Business of Seanad (1 speech)
I have received notice from Senator Cecilia Keaveney that, on the motion for the Adjournment of the House today, she proposes to raise the following matter: The need for the Minister for Health...
- Order of Business (59 speeches)
The Order of Business is No. 1, Adoption Bill 2009 [Seanad Bill amended by the Dáil] — Report and Final Stages, to be taken at the conclusion of the Order of Business; No. 2, Health...
- Adoption Bill 2009 [Seanad Bill Amended by the Dáil]: Report and Final Stages (60 speeches, 1 comment)
This is a Seanad Bill which has been amended by the Dáil. In accordance with Standing Order 113, it is deemed to have passed its First, Second and Third Stages in the Seanad and is placed on...
- Health (Amendment) Bill 2010: Committee and Remaining Stages (23 speeches)
- Business of Seanad. (2 speeches)
I propose a suspension of the sitting until 2 p.m.
- Business of Seanad (2 speeches)
I propose that, with the agreement of the House, we suspend the sitting until 2.15 p.m.