Wednesday, 14 May 2008
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Cathaoirleach i gceannas ar 10.30 a.m.
- Business of Seanad (1 speech)
I have received notice from Senator Ivor Callely that, on the motion for the Adjournment of the House today, he proposes to raise the following matter: The need for the Minister for Health and...
- Order of Business (107 speeches)
The Order of Business is No. 1, Statements on Rural Development; No. 2, Legal Practitioners (Irish Language) Bill 2007 — Second Stage; and No. 17, Private Members' motion No. 38 re the economic...
- Rural Development: Statements (58 speeches)
I welcome the Minister to the House and congratulate him on his reappointment.
- Legal Practitioners (Irish Language) Bill 2007: Second Stage (11 speeches)
Question proposed: "That the Bill be now read a Second Time."
- Economic Outlook: Motion (38 speeches)
I welcome the new Minister of State, Deputy Mansergh. I congratulate him on his elevation and wish him the best of luck in his new brief. I am sure he will fulfil it with great passion, as did...
- Adjournment Matters (0 speeches)
- Mental Health Services (3 speeches)
I welcome the Minister of State at the Department of the Environment, Heritage and Local Government, Deputy Michael Finneran, to the House, congratulate him on his appointment and wish him well....
- Special Educational Needs (4 speeches)
I thank you, a Chathaoirligh, for giving me the opportunity to raise this matter. I congratulate the Minister of State on his recent appointment and wish him every success in the future. An...
- Water and Sewerage Schemes (2 speeches)
I congratulate the Minister of State, Deputy Finneran, on his recent appointment and thank him for attending the House to take this Adjournment matter. We had a good debate in the House earlier...