Tuesday, 13 May 2008
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Cathaoirleach i gceannas ar 2.30 p.m.
- Business of Seanad (1 speech)
I have notice from Senator Pearse Doherty that, on the motion for the Adjournment of the House today, he proposes to raise the following matter: The need for the Minister for Health and Children...
- Order of Business (14 speeches)
The Order of Business is No. 1, Dublin Transport Authority Bill 2008. It is proposed to resume Committee Stage of the Bill on the conclusion of the Order of Business.
- Visit of Ghanaian Delegation (1 speech)
Before I call the next speaker, I am sure Members of the House would wish to join me in welcoming a parliamentary delegation from Ghana, led by the Right Honourable Mr. Ebenezer Hughes, Speaker...
- Order of Business (Resumed) (74 speeches)
I support the comments of Senators Fitzgerald and Alex White on the way children are being treated and not looked after because of the staff embargo in the Health Service Executive. We hear the...
- Dublin Transport Authority Bill 2008: Committee Stage (Resumed) (104 speeches)
- Adjournment Matters (0 speeches)
- Oncology Services.. (4 speeches)
I welcome the Minister of State at the Department of Health and Children, Deputy Andrews, to the House. I congratulate him on his appointment and wish him well in the future.
- Garda Stations. (3 speeches)
I thank the Cathaoirleach for allowing me to raise the issue of a 24 hour physical Garda station for Carndonagh, which would service north Inishowen. I also thank the new Minister of State,...
- National Monuments. (4 speeches)
I congratulate the Minister of State, Deputy Barry Andrews, on his appointment with responsibility for children. I wish him well in this important and difficult position which requires his...