Tuesday, 27 May 2008
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Cathaoirleach i gceannas ar 2.30 p.m.
- Business of Seanad (1 speech)
I have notice from Senator Paul Coghlan that, on the motion for the Adjournment of the House today, he proposes to raise the following matter: The need for the Minister for Finance to outline the...
- Order of Business (124 speeches)
The Order of Business is No. 1, Civil Law (Miscellaneous Provisions) Bill 2006 — Committee Stage. It is proposed that it be taken at the conclusion of the Order of Business.
- Civil Law (Miscellaneous Provisions) Bill 2006: Committee Stage (49 speeches)
There is a typographical error in the Bill as passed by the Dáil. I wish to bring to the attention of Members an error in section 9. On page 13, line 46, the reference to section 8 should read...
- Adjournment Matters (0 speeches)
- Architectural Heritage (5 speeches)
I welcome the Minister of State at the Department of Finance, Deputy Mansergh, and wish him well.