Thursday, 11 March 2004
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Cathaoirleach i gceannas ar 10.30 a.m.
- Business of Seanad. (1 speech)
I have received notice from Senator Terry that, on the motion for the Adjournment of the House today, she proposes to raise the following matter: The need for the Minister for Foreign Affairs to...
- Order of Business. (77 speeches)
The Order of Business is No. 1, motion concerning the referral to the Joint Committee on Finance and the Public Service of the subject matter of No. 19 on today's Order Paper. It concerns data...
- Garda Síochána Bill 2004: Second Stage (Resumed). (14 speeches)
Question again proposed: "That the Bill be now read a Second Time."
- Civil Liability and Courts Bill 2004: Order for Second Stage. (1 speech)
Bill entitled an Act to provide for certain procedural and other changes in actions to recover damages for personal injuries; to provide that an action for personal injuries shall not be brought...
- Civil Liability and Courts Bill 2004: Second Stage. (30 speeches)
Question proposed: "That the Bill be now read a Second Time."
- Adjournment Matter. (0 speeches)
- Human Rights Issues. (2 speeches)
I thank the Minister for staying in the House to take this matter. I ask that the Minister for Foreign Affairs initiate or support a resolution regarding China's ongoing appalling human rights...