Thursday, 4 March 2004
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Cathaoirleach i gceannas ar 10.30 a.m.
- Business of Seanad. (1 speech)
I have received notice from Senator Bannon that, on the motion for the Adjournment of the House today, he proposes to raise the following matter: The need for the Minister for Justice, Equality...
- Order of Business. (127 speeches)
The Order of Business is No. 1, motion referred to the Committee on Agriculture and Food, which has completed its deliberations, relating to the extension of section 17A of the Diseases of...
- Diseases of Animals Act: Motion. (1 speech)
I move: That Seanad Éireann resolves that section 17A (inserted by section 2(1) of the Diseases of Animals (Amendment) Act 2001 (No. 3 of 2001)) of the Diseases of Animals Act 1966 (No. 6 of...
- Garda Síochána Bill 2004: Second Stage (Resumed). (26 speeches)
Question again proposed: "That the Bill be read a Second Time."
- Business of Seanad. (2 speeches)
I recognise Members may make laudatory or condemnatory comments and that the Minister of State will have to speak but when Committee and Remaining Stages of the Motor Vehicle (Duties and...
- Motor Vehicle (Duties and Licences) Bill 2004: Order for Committee Stage. (1 speech)
I move: That Committee Stage of the Motor Vehicles (Duties and Licences) Bill 2004 be taken today.
- Motor Vehicle (Duties and Licences) Bill 2004: Committee and Remaining Stages. (15 speeches)
Sections 1 to 3, inclusive, agreed to.
- Public Health (Tobacco) (Amendment) Bill 2003: Second Stage. (38 speeches)
Question proposed: "That the Bill be now read a Second Time."
- Adjournment Matters. (0 speeches)
- Visa Applications. (5 speeches)
I thank the Minister of State for coming to the House to respond to my motion concerning the refusal of the Department of Justice, Equality and Law Reform to grant visitor visas to Nana Kwyku...
- Private Registrar Services. (3 speeches)
I raise the question of the need for the Minister for Health and Children to indicate whether the function of the interim registrars who register births, marriages and deaths, especially in the...
- Schools Building Projects. (5 speeches)
I welcome the Minister of State at the Department of Health and Children, Deputy Callely, to the House and express my appreciation for the time he is taking to listen to the Adjournment matters....