Tuesday, 2 March 2004
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Cathaoirleach i gceannas ar 2.30 p.m.
- Order of Business. (58 speeches)
The Order of Business is No. 1, a procedural motion agreed by the Committee on Procedure and Privileges on the attendance of John Hume, MEP, in the House tomorrow, the arrangements for which are...
- Address by MEP: Motion. (1 speech)
I move: That Seanad Éireann agrees with the recommendation of the Committee on Procedure and Privileges that, in accordance with the provisions for the address to Seanad Éireann by...
- Garda Síochána Bill 2004: Order for Second Stage. (1 speech)
Bill entitled an Act to make further and better provision in relation to the Garda Síochána and, in particular, to consolidate with amendments certain enactments relating to the Garda...
- Garda Síochána Bill 2004: Second Stage. (86 speeches)
Question proposed: "That the Bill be now read a Second Time."
- Business of Seanad. (2 speeches)
It is agreed to take all remaining Stages of the Industrial Relations (Miscellaneous Provisions) Bill this evening. No amendments have been tabled. Apparently, everyone is really happy about the Bill.
- Industrial Relations (Miscellaneous Provisions) Bill 2003: Committee and Remaining Stages. (12 speeches)
I welcome the Minister of State at the Department of Enterprise, Trade and Employment, Deputy Fahey, to the House.