Wednesday, 24 March 2004
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Cathaoirleach i gceannas ar 10.30 a.m.
- Business of Seanad. (1 speech)
I have received notice from Senator Bannon that, on the motion for the Adjournment of the House today, he proposes to raise the following matter: The need for the Minister for Enterprise, Trade...
- Order of Business. (48 speeches)
The Order of Business is No. 1, Social Welfare (Miscellaneous Provisions) Bill 2004 — Committee and Remaining Stages, to be taken on the conclusion of the Order of Business and to conclude not...
- Social Welfare (Miscellaneous Provisions) Bill 2004: Committee and Remaining Stages. (206 speeches)
Sections 1 and 2 agreed to.
- Finance Bill 2004 [[i]Certified Money Bill[/i]]: Committee and Remaining Stages. (142 speeches)
Section 1 agreed to.
- Finance Bill 2004: Motion for Earlier Signature. (1 speech)
I move: That pursuant to subsection 2° of section 2 of Article 25 of the Constitution, Seanad Éireann concurs with the Government in a request to the Commission constituted as provided in...
- Agency for the Irish Abroad: Motion. (38 speeches)
I move: That Seanad Éireann condemns the decision by the Government not to set up the agency for the Irish abroad recommended in the Report of the Task Force on Emigration. As a matter of...