Thursday, 25 March 2004
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Cathaoirleach i gceannas ar 10.30 a.m.
- Order of Business. (29 speeches)
The Order of Business is No. 1, motion for earlier signature of the Public Service Superannuation (Miscellaneous Provisions) Bill 2004, to be taken on the conclusion of the Order of Business; No....
- Public Service Superannuation (Miscellaneous Provisions) Bill 2004: Motion for Earlier Signature. (1 speech)
I move: That pursuant to subsection 2° of section 2 of Article 25 of the Constitution, Seanad Éireann concurs with the Government in a request to the Commission constituted as provided in...
- Customs and Excise Regulations 2004: Motion. (1 speech)
I move: That Seanad Éireann approves the following regulations in draft: Customs and Excise (Mutual Assistance) Act 2001 (Section 8) (Protection of Manual Data) Regulations 2004 copies of which...
- Private Security Services Bill 2001: Second Stage. (23 speeches)
Question proposed: "That the Bill be now read a Second Time."
- Aer Lingus Bill 2003: Committee Stage. (90 speeches)
Sections 1 and 2 agreed to.