Tuesday, 4 November 2003
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Cathaoirleach i gceannas ar 2.30 p.m.
- Business of Seanad. (1 speech)
I have notice from Senator White that, on the motion for the Adjournment of the House today, she proposes to raise the following matter: The need for the Minister for Health and Children to...
- Order of Business. (37 speeches)
The Order of Business is No. 1, statements on the humanitarian situation in post-war Iraq, to be taken at the conclusion of the Order of Business and to conclude not later than 5 p.m, with...
- Humanitarian Issues in Post-War Iraq: Statements. (25 speeches)
I welcome the Minister of State at the Department of Foreign Affairs, Deputy Tom Kitt, to the House and invite him to make his statement.
- Broadcasting (Funding) Bill 2003: Order for Second Stage. (1 speech)
Bill entitled an Act to provide that the Broadcasting Commission of Ireland prepare a scheme or schemes for the funding of grants to support certain television and radio programmes and projects...
- Broadcasting (Funding) Bill 2003: Second Stage. (14 speeches)
Question proposed: "That the Bill be now read a Second Time."
- Adjournment Matters. - Health Service Reform. (3 speeches)
I welcome the Minister of State to the House and I congratulate him on the great work he is doing in the Department of Health and Children. The matter I am raising on the Adjournment explicitly...
- Adjournment Matters. - Schools Building Projects. (4 speeches)
I ask the Minister for Education and Science to outline the up-to-date position with regard to Scoil Charman, Wexford. When will the construction of the school's permanent buildings proceed and...