Thursday, 20 November 2003
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Cathaoirleach i gceannas ar 10.30 a.m.
- Business of Seanad. (1 speech)
I have received notice from Senator Tuffy that, on the motion for the Adjournment of the House today, she proposes to raise the following matter: The need for the Minister for Education and...
- Order of Business. (39 speeches)
The Order of Business is No 1, Personal Injuries Assessment Board Bill 2003 – Order for Second Stage and Second Stage, to be taken at the conclusion of the Order of Business and to conclude not...
- Personal Injuries Assessment Board Bill 2003: Order for Second Stage. (1 speech)
Bill entitled an Act to enable, in certain situations, the making of assessments, without the need for legal proceedings to be brought in that behalf, of compensation for personal injuries (or...
- Personal Injuries Assessment Board Bill 2003: Second Stage. (28 speeches)
Question proposed: "That the Bill be now read a Second Time."
- Adjournment Matter. - School Accommodation. (2 speeches)
I previously raised this matter on the Adjournment. Some progress has been made, in that temporary accommodation was provided for Griffeen Valley Educate Together national school in the prefab...