Thursday, 6 November 2003
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Cathaoirleach i gceannas ar 10.30 a.m.
- Business of Seanad. (1 speech)
I have notice from Senator Ross that, on the motion for the Adjournment of the House today, he proposes to raise the following matter: The need for the Minister for Foreign Affairs to proceed...
- Order of Business. (25 speeches)
The Order of Business is No. 1, European Communities (Amendment) Bill 2003 – Order for Second Stage and Second Stage, to be taken at the conclusion of the Order of Business and to conclude not...
- European Communities (Amendment) Bill 2003: Order for Second Stage. (1 speech)
Bill entitled an Act to amend the European Communities Act 1972, and to provide for other connected matters.
- European Communities (Amendment) Bill 2003: Second Stage. (15 speeches)
Question proposed: "That the Bill be now read a Second Time."
- European Communities (Amendment) Bill 2003: Committee and Remaining Stages. (9 speeches)
- Adjournment Matters. - Antarctic Treaty. (4 speeches)
This matter, which relates to the need for Ireland to accede to the Antarctic treaty, is familiar to the Minister. When I started exploring this subject, I was amazed that we had not acceded to a...
- Adjournment Matters. - Derrybrien Wind Farm. (7 speeches)
I wish to share my time with Senator Kitt.