Wednesday, 12 November 2003
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Cathaoirleach i gceannas ar 10.30 a.m.
- Order of Business. (109 speeches)
The Order of Business is No.1, Containment of Nuclear Weapons Bill 2000 – Report Stage, to be taken at the conclusion of the Order of Business and to conclude not later than 1 p.m; No. 2, Sea...
- Containment of Nuclear Weapons Bill 2000 [ Seanad Bill amended by the Dáil ] : Report and Final Stages. (22 speeches)
This is a Seanad Bill which has been amended by the Dáil. In accordance with Standing Order 103, it is deemed to have passed its First, Second and Third Stages in the Seanad and is placed on the...
- Sea Pollution (Miscellaneous Provisions) Bill 2003: Committee Stage. (76 speeches)
Sections 1 and 2 agreed to.
- Courts and Court Officers (Amendment) Bill 2003: Second and Subsequent Stages. (11 speeches)
Question proposed: "That the Bill be now read a Second Time."
- Courts and Court Officers (Amendment) Bill 2003: Second and Subsequent Stages. - National Drugs Strategy: Motion. (76 speeches)
I move: That Seanad Éireann, conscious of the growing problem of drug abuse and drug-related crime throughout rural and urban Ireland, calls on the Government to tackle the escalating drugs...