Thursday, 23 October 2003
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Cathaoirleach i gceannas ar 10.30 a.m.
- Business of Seanad. (1 speech)
I have received notice from Senator Finucane that, on the motion for the Adjournment of the House today, he proposes to raise the following matter: The need for the Minister for Health and...
- Order of Business. (62 speeches)
The Order of Business today is No. 1, Sea Pollution (Miscellaneous Provisions) Bill 2003 – Order for Second Stage and Second Stage, to be taken at the conclusion of the Order of Business with...
- Sea Pollution (Miscellaneous Provisions) Bill 2003: Order for Second Stage. (1 speech)
Bill entitled an Act to give effect to the International Convention on Civil Liability for Bunker Oil Pollution Damage 2001 done at London on 23 May 2001 and to make provision for matters...
- Sea Pollution (Miscellaneous Provisions) Bill 2003: Second Stage. (10 speeches)
Question proposed: "That the Bill be now read a Second Time."
- Adjournment Matter. - Cancer Services. (5 speeches)
On many occasions I have raised the importance of a radiotherapy facility for the Mid-Western Health Board region. I raise it because many people who suffer from cancer require radiotherapy...