Wednesday, 15 October 2003
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Cathaoirleach i gceannas ar 10.30 a.m.
- Business of Seanad. (1 speech)
I have received notice from Senator Higgins that, on the motion for the Adjournment of the House today, he proposes to raise the following matter: In view of the recent massive mountain landslide...
- Order of Business. (74 speeches)
The Order of Business is No. 1, Criminal Justice (Temporary Release of Prisoners) Bill 2001 – Committee Stage, to be taken at the conclusion of the Order of Business and to conclude not later...
- Criminal Justice (Temporary Release of Prisoners) Bill 2001: Committee Stage. (64 speeches)
- Criminal Justice (Temporary Release of Prisoners) Bill 2001: Committee Stage. - Local Radio Licensing: Motion. (12 speeches)
I move: That Seanad Éireann takes note of the Fifth Report of the Joint Committee on Communications, Marine and Natural Resources – Local Radio: The Licensing Process – a review of the...
- Fishery Policy: Statements. (19 speeches)
I welcome the invitation to address the Seanad on the subject of aquaculture. I wish to avail of the opportunity to advise the House of the current state of the industry, its prospects for the...
- Public Transport: Motion. (111 speeches)
I move: That Seanad Éireann noting:
- Adjournment Matters. - Landslide Relief. (9 speeches)
I thank the Leas-Chathaoirleach and the Cathaoirleach for choosing this matter for discussion on the Adjournment.
- Adjournment Matters. - Disabled Drivers and Passengers Tax Concessions. (5 speeches)
The last time I raised the issue of the need to reassess the medical criteria under which people are assessed for the disabled drivers' and passengers' tax concessions regulations was on 23 June...
- Adjournment Matters. - Castlebar Military Barracks. (5 speeches)
There is another Mayo issue on the agenda tonight, namely the need for the Minister for Defence to give the up to date position regarding plans for the military barracks at Castlebar, County...