Thursday, 9 October 2003
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Cathaoirleach i gceannas ar 10.30 a.m.
- Business of Seanad. (1 speech)
I have received notice from Senator Terry that, on the motion for the Adjournment of the House today, she proposes to raise the following matter: The need for the Minister for Social and Family...
- Order of Business. (38 speeches)
Before I call the Leader, I wish to inform the House that an usher, Jim Kelly, who has given service of 31 years to the House, will retire next week. As this is his last day in the Seanad, I wish...
- Standing Orders: Motion. (1 speech)
I move: That notwithstanding anything in Standing Orders, with effect from 9 October, 2003 and until further notice in the 22nd Seanad, Standing Order 103 of the Standing Orders of Seanad...
- Oil Pollution of the Sea (Civil Liability and Compensation) (Amendment) Bill 2003: Committee and Remaining Stages. (26 speeches)
Section 1 agreed to.
- Adjournment Matter. - Occupational Pension Schemes. (3 speeches)
I have been asked to raise this on the Adjournment as a number of Departments have been unable to reply to my question on whether it is constitutional to compel people to take out a private...