Thursday, 10 April 2003
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Leas-Chathaoirleach i gceannas ar 10.30 a.m.
- Order of Business. (1 speech)
The Order of Business is No. 2, Official Languages (Equality) Bill 2002 – Committee Stage (resumed), to be taken on the conclusion of the Order of Business until 1.30 p.m.; No. 3, Freedom of...
- Official Languages (Equality) Bill 2002: Committee Stage (Resumed). (0 speeches)
- Freedom of Information (Amendment) Bill 2003 [ Seanad Bill amended by the Dáil ] : Report and Final Stages. (1 speech)
An Leas-Chathaoirleach: This is a Seanad Bill which has been amended by the Dáil. In accordance with Standing Order 103, it is deemed to have passed its First, Second and Third Stages in the...
- Freedom of Information (Amendment) Bill 2003 ( Seanad Bill amended by the Dáil ): Motion for Earlier Signature. (0 speeches)
- Appointment of Ombudsman and Information Commissioner: Motions. (0 speeches)