Tuesday, 15 April 2003
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Cathaoirleach i gceannas ar 2.30 p.m.
- Business of Seanad. (1 speech)
I have received notice from Senator Finucane that, on the motion for the Adjournment of the House today, he proposes to raise the following matter: The need for the Minister for Finance to...
- Order of Business. (77 speeches)
The Order of Business is No. 1, report of the Joint Committee on Standing Orders; No. 2, Licensing of Indoor Events Bill 2002 – Second Stage, to be taken at the conclusion of the Order of...
- Licensing of Indoor Events Bill 2001: Second Stage. (13 speeches)
Question proposed: "That the Bill be now read a Second Time."
- Government Policy and the Provision of Services for the Elderly: Statements. (31 speeches)
I welcome the Minister of State, Deputy Callely, to speak on this matter.
- Adjournment Matters. - Decentralisation Programme. (5 speeches)
Well over a year ago, on 31 January 2002, I raised in the Dáil the issue of decentralisation for Newcastle West, Kilrush and Listowel. At the time the Minister for Finance, Deputy McCreevy,...
- Adjournment Matters. - Meal Vouchers. (2 speeches)
In 1958 a tax was introduced on benefits-in-kind but at that time canteens were excluded from the provision. However, because employees earning less than £1,500 at the time were not liable to...
- Adjournment Matters. - Light Rail Project. (2 speeches)
My Adjournment Matter concerns recent media speculation about the Luas flyover facility at the Red Cow roundabout. It was originally proposed that a flyover for motorists to gain access to the...