Wednesday, 2 April 2003
- Prelude (0 speeches)
Chuaigh an Cathaoirleach i gceannas ar 10.30a.m.
- Order of Business. (45 speeches)
The Order of Business is No. 1, Motor Vehicle (Duties and Licences) Bill 2003 – Committee and Remaining Stages, to be taken at the conclusion of the Order of Business and, notwithstanding...
- Motor Vehicle (Duties and Licences) Bill 2003: Committee and Remaining Stages. (43 speeches)
Section 1 agreed to.
- Central Bank and Financial Services Authority of Ireland Bill 2002: Committee Stage. (61 speeches)
- Humanitarian Crisis in Iraq: Statements. (30 speeches)
I welcome this opportunity to debate once again the humanitarian situation in Iraq. We are daily witnessing scenes of conflict and distress in Iraq on our television screens and on my way here I...
- Humanitarian Crisis in Iraq: Statements. - Regulatory Reform: Motion. (20 speeches)
Acting Chairman: I welcome the Tánaiste and Minister for Enterprise, Trade and Employment, Deputy Harney.